Are you a regular Sears shopper? You can get many benefits from a Sears card. You can save a lot of money at Sears if you like to spend a lot there. Sears cards are associated with Citibank, one of America’s most trusted financial institutions.
In this article, we will discuss the sears card activation process. You will find all of the essential information here, as well as what you need to know the most. This information will be helpful to everyone who is searching for it.
Related: Activate Credit One Bank Card
Sears is a chain of American department stores founded in 1892 by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck. The company began as a catalogue company, then opened its first retail store in Chicago, Illinois, in 1925. In 2005, Kmart acquired the company, which later merged to form Sears Holdings. Today, the company is a $99 billion global retail company, making it the second-largest U.S. retailer.
How to get a Sears Card?
To apply for a Sears Card, you can apply online or at a Sears store.
- First, you need to apply online or in person.
- Then, you must read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- After that, you must complete the application.
- Finally, you will need to wait for the approval.
Once you have finished your application process, you may contact Citibank’s customer service department to check the status of your application.
Sears Card Activation
You should carefully read the cardholder agreement before activating your Sears Card. But how do you go about the Sears Card activation process? The process is quite simple. Here are the methods:
1. Sears Card Activation Online:
It is easy to activate a sears Card. If you want to activate your card online, you have to follow the listed steps:
- First, you will need to open the Citibank card activation portal to activate your Sears Card.
- After that, you have to enter your account information, such as credit card number, birth date, and 3-digit security code.
- Then, you need to click on “submit.”
If you do not understand the online method, there is another mobile method by which you may activate your card. Please read on!
2. Activate Sears Card by Phone:
If you cannot activate your Sears Card online, don’t worry. You can also activate the card using your phone. Follow the listed steps:
- First, you need to dial Citibank’s Toll-free Number 1 (800) 589-7327.
- Then, carefully follow the instructor.
- Next, you need to provide your personal information with your full name, complete address, date of birth, etc.
- After that, you have to provide your card information, such as card number, CVV, and expiry date.
After completing the above steps, your sears card will be activated and ready for use in a short time.
3. Sears Card Activation by Mail:
After attempting the two methods above and failing, you may wish to try activation by mail. Rather than going to the headquarters, you simply write a letter to activate the card. In the letter, ensure you include your name as it appears on your identification card, date of birth, card number, and social security number.
If you are facing troubles in your activation process. Please contact Citibank customer service (1-877-825-3242). They will assist you with your concerns.
Are you interested in saving money? Sears is always trying to provide you with the best products and services. Furthermore, they are an American retailer of general merchandise, tools, home appliances, clothing, and automotive parts.
We have covered all the sears card activation methods. It’s up to which way you will choose to activate your card, hoping that users will succeed in the Sears Card Activation Process.