Do you want to activate your Walmart Moneycard online? Or over the phone, make sure to create an online account (if you haven’t already). It will make paying your bill, monitoring recent transactions, and managing your account responsibly much easier. Remember that if you do not activate Walmart Moneycard, it will expire after 3-5 months.
Walmart is the world’s largest company by revenue, with $548.743 billion, according to the 2020 Fortune Global 500 ranking. With 2.2 million employees, it is also the world’s largest private employer. Because the Walton family owns the company, it is a publicly-traded family-owned business.
This post will explain how to activate your Walmart MoneyCard quickly; we expect to answer some of your questions and help you understand what Walmart MoneyCard is and how to activate it.
Walmart MoneyCard Overview
First, let’s look at what Walmart MoneyCard is; it may sound like a simple gift card, but it’s much more than that.
MoneyCard acts like a credit card, the limit of which you control. You deposit money into the card in advance, and that’s all you have until you deposit more, which will keep you from getting carried away and going over your budget.
The best part is that it is not limited to being used exclusively at Walmart; you can use it to shop anywhere and in many countries.
How to Quickly Activate a Walmart MoneyCard Online?
Follow the listed instructions to activate a Walmart moneycard:
- Go to the Walmart MoneyCard Activation page at www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate.
- Enter the 16-digit Personalized Card Number.
- Enter the month and year of expiration from the back of your card.
- Type your security code, the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, the card pin.
- Then, follow simple prompt steps.
- Finally, enter the code, which displays on your screen
- Tap on the “Next” tab to complete the activation.
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation of successful Walmart MoneyCard Activation.
Activate Walmart MoneyCard by phone
- Call the customer service number on the back of your card.
- Press “1” for general card inquiries.
- Enter your card number, followed by “#.”
- Tell the representative your name, phone number, and Social Security number.
How to Register a Walmart MoneyCard?
If you want to register a Walmart moneycard follow the given steps:
- First, Go to the Walmart Moneycard Website.
- Then, click on “Create an account”.
- Next, click on “Login”.
- After that, click on “register a new card”.
- Enter your card number as well as the 3-digit security code.
- Once you complete the process, your card will now be registered and automatically activated.
Walmart MoneyCard Fees
The MoneyCard costs $1 and is available at every Walmart location. The card has a $5.94 monthly service fee, which is waived if you had $500 or more in direct deposits in the preceding month. Cash withdrawals from ATMs and teller machines cost $2.50.
However, withdrawals from Walmart stores are free. Meanwhile, cash reloading costs $3 at Walmart shops and up to $5.95 at other reload facilities. Additional fees include a 3% foreign transaction fee and $0.50 for ATM balance inquiries. A 12-pack of checks costs $5.95, and card replacement costs $3 (or $15 for expedited shipping).
Adding Money to a Walmart MoneyCard
Finally, adding money to a new card is quick and easy.
If you want to add cash in cash, head to your nearest Walmart and ask the cashier to add it to your card at checkout.
Alternatively, you can also add money to your card via bank transfer or direct deposit. And you can check your Walmart MoneyCard balance.
Benefits of the Walmart MoneyCard
Many of the benefits featured on all Visa and MasterCard debit cards, including fraud protection, are available with the MoneyCard. There is also a free online bill-paying service. You can send money orders, get paper checks, or set up recurring monthly payments for bills like auto insurance. You can also use these cards to transfer money to friends and family anywhere in the United States.
We have covered all the related things about Walmart MoneyCard. We hope this information will help you to activate Walmart MoneyCard. If you liked this article, share it with your friends and family. Thanks For Reading!