EJ is a nickname for Edward Jones, a well-known investment brokerage firm that offers financial planning, state planning, retirement planning, life insurance, long-term planning, 529 plans, and annuities.
Edward Jones offers three credit cards: the Edward Jones World Mastercard, the Edward Jones Platinum Mastercard, and the Edward Jones World Plus Mastercard. To get an Edward Jones credit card, it is essential to understand how to apply for an Edward Jones credit card. You can pay with an Edward Jones credit card.
To be eligible for the World and World Plus credit cards, you must have an excellent credit score. If you do not meet World or World Plus card requirements, you will be considered a Platinum card.
Apply for Edward Jones Credit Card Online
It is simple to apply for an Edward Jones credit card, and the steps are below:
- Visit the Edward Jones website by clicking here to apply for a credit card.
- Enter your Edward Jones id and click the “Continue” option when you get to the page. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the logging-in procedure.
- Now, under the Accounts menu, select the Loans and Credit Cards option.
- To apply for an Edward Jones credit card, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Other Ways to Get an Edward Jones Mastercard
- If you are unable to activate an Edward Jones Mastercard online, you can contact your financial advisor. You can locate your adviser by going to their website.
Edward Jones Mastercard Rewards Program
Both the Platinum Mastercard and the Edward Jones World Mastercard offer one point for every dollar spent. The World Plus Mastercard earns 1.5 points for every dollar spent, up to a maximum of $20,000 per year. The World Plus Mastercard provides travel accident and insurance concierge assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you have any questions or concerns or wish to file a complaint with customer care, please call 1314-515-2000.
FAQs Of Edward Jones Credit Card
What is the annual percentage rate for an Edward Jones Mastercard?
The variable APR for an Edward Jones Mastercard runs from 14.99 to 27.99 percent.
Is it possible for you to acquire a cash advance?
The Edward Jones Mastercard allows you to acquire a cash advance. A cash advance has an APR of 27.99 percent plus a fee of at least $10 or 4%, whichever is greater.
Can Edward Jones credit cards be used abroad?
The Edward Jones credit cards can be used abroad; however, there is a 1% fee for each transaction made in a foreign currency.
Is there a yearly fee?
There is no yearly fee for the Edward Jones Mastercard.
Is it possible to transfer balances?
You can transfer a balance on Edward’s card for $5 or 3%, whichever is greater.