ClinCard is the name given to the online platform accessible to Cardholders who are individuals. Users can log in to their User Account, and among other things, sign up the card on ClinCard Cardholder login portal with 3D Secure, access their account balance, as well as review their transactions history.
A Portal allows a cardholder to view card balances, review transactions, and change their card PIN. So let’s get started!
How to Register An Account on ClinCard Website?
We will guide you step by step on how can you activate ClinCard follow the listed steps:
- If this is your first time accessing the ClinCard website, enter your total 16-digit card number in the “Register Card” Button.
2. Create a username and password (requires you to provide your 16-digit card number and date of birth).
3. Password must contain a minimum of 8characters, including one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one unique character.
4. Once your account is registered, you can now sign in by entering the username and password you previously created.
ClinCard Cardholder Portal Login Guide:
If you want to login into your ClinCard account. Then, follow the easy steps we’ve provided here:
- First of all, Visit the ClinCard official website.
- Then, you will see the login portal of ClinCard.
- After that, you need to enter your Username and Password.
- Then, click the “Login” button.
In this way, you’ll sign in to your ClinCard online account to easily manage your account.
How Can I Retrieve my PIN?
Follow the instructions below to retrieve your PIN safely.
- First of all, call the customer service number (1-855-587-3910).
- Then, follow the operator to select the language that you can understand.
- Enter your 14-digit card number followed by Key.
- When prompted enter your PIN, press 1 to retrieve your PIN.
- Then, enter your Date of Birth.
- After that, your PIN will be read to you. If you didn’t hear your PIN, get back to the main menu and follow the operator to listen your PIN again.
Can I reset my PIN?
Your PIN is embedded in the chip on the card and, therefore, cannot be changed. To retrieve your PIN through the IVR system, follow the steps above.
What Should I Do? If I Am Unable to Access ClinCard Customer Service
If you are having difficulty getting in touch with ClinCard Cardholder Support and are unable to retrieve/change your PIN, register an account on the website or mobile app
- Entered all your required personal information wholly and accurately (e.g., full legal name, home address, and date of birth).
- Password must contain a minimum of 8characters, including one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one unique character.
- Once your account is registered, you can now sign in by entering the username and password you previously created.
Do I need to pay charges when I use the ClinCard?
There are no fees for:
- Making online or in-store purchases
- Cashing out the card by presenting it to a teller at any major bank
- Calling the automated system for balance inquiries
- Calling the Customer Service number and speaking to a live agent
- Add funds to the card (Note: Funds can only be added to the card by the site).
The card that is not used or having the money transferred to the card for longer than three months will result in a monthly charge of $4.50 for each month. But, as long as there is any activity on the card during the three months (if the funds are added or a transaction has been completed), the month’s period will be reset. If you are charged an annual fee, you must contact Greenphire Support, and we will refund the charge for you.
ATM withdrawals are subject to the cost of $3.0(additional charges could vary depending on the location) when you request a paper-based statement. Instead, examine your balance online or call Customer Service, requesting a replacement card via Customer Service. You can also visit your study site and replace your card for free.
Final Thoughts of ClinCard Cardholder Login Portal
We have covered all detail about the ClinCard login. If you have any concerns about the ClinCard login portal, please contact ClinCard customer service. Thanks For Reading!