The Comdata Group is a payment processor and issuer of Fleet Fuel Cards, Corporate Spend Cards, Paperless Payroll Cards, Virtual Payments, and Trucking Permits. Regions Bank manages the Comdata MasterCard.
Curtiss W. Harter Jr. founded Comdata in 1957. After its initial career in the trucking industry, Comdata now serves customers in every primary sector in the United States, such as retail, restaurants, government, education, healthcare, and hospitality. Comdata’s headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee.
This guide aims to provide you with Comdata Card Registration, Activation, and Login information. You must read this post carefully if you are interested in Comdata cards. Let’s have a look.
How to Register Your Comdata Card?
You need to register yourself by following these steps:
- First, visit the Comdata official website.
- Next, click on the ‘Cardholders Registration Here‘ option on the left-hand side of the screen. By clicking on ‘Are you a new user?‘ You can also register yourself as a new user. Click the ‘Register Now’ link below the ‘Login‘ option.
Steps For Activation:
- After clicking the registration link, you will be asked “Card Number” and “Activation Code.”
- Enter the 16-digit card number using the temporary Comdata card provided by Remedy.
- Next, enter your 9-digit SSN for the Activation Code.
- Next, click the ‘Next‘ button.
Steps For Completing Your Account Profile:
- As a first step, please enter your username, which should be 16 letters, including the numbers, your email address, your desired password, and a security question and answer.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- The registration process for your Comdata cardholder has been completed.
- After you have completed the registration process of your Comdata cardholder, you will be directed to the homepage, where you will see the following information:
- Your name will appear, which will be emailed to you.
- You will also see your available balance.
- It will also show the status of the cardholder and the currency.
How to set up Direct Deposit?
To transfer money from your Comdata cardholder account to your bank account, follow these steps:
It is necessary to ensure that the information you provide for your Comdata account and your bank account is accurate. There is only a pre-notice period of ten business days. Comdata Payroll Card funds can also be obtained only during the pre-note period.
Direct Deposit comes in two forms: manual direct Deposit and Automatic Direct Deposit. You must arrange for both types of direct Deposit. You can set up a similar bank account for both deposits, but you must follow the pre-note period procedure.
In both cases, the Deposit has completed its pre-notification period; Automatic Direct Deposit transfers all your latest payments into your account. A manual direct deposit transfers all funds stocked in the Comdata account to yours.
- First, Login to your account at the Comdata login page.
- Next, click on “Direct Deposit” under the “Banking” section.
- Enter an amount you wish to keep on your Comdata account.
- Press the ‘Save‘ button after placing the amount you wish to leave on the ‘Amount‘ option. You will also receive a notification, such as, ‘Your request was successful.’
Set Up Manual Direct Deposit:
- To add a new manual deposit account, go to the ‘Add New Manual Direct Deposit Account’ option.
- Secondly, choose ‘Account Type’ by pressing the down arrow on the ‘Account Type’ right side under the ‘Banking Information’ section.
- The third step is to enter your Routing Number, Account Number, followed by Confirm Account Number.
- Then click on the ‘SUBMIT‘ button.
Set up automatic direct deposit:
- To add a new automatic direct deposit account, click the ‘Add New Automatic Direct Deposit Account’ option.
- Next, select ‘Account Type‘ from the ‘Banking Information‘ section by pressing the down-sided arrow on the right side of ‘Account Type.’
- Next, enter your 9-digit Routing Number, Account Number, and Confirm Account Number.
- For the ‘Election per Load‘ section, you can choose between a ‘Fixed Amount‘ or a ‘Percentage.’ In order to set up automatic direct deposit, you must select a ‘Percentage‘ and indicate 100 within the ‘Election‘ section.
- Click on the ‘SUBMIT‘ button to complete the process.
Direct Deposit Status:
After submitting the Direct Deposit information for ten days, the pre-note period will begin. You’ll also see your Manual and Automatic Direct Deposit displayed on the home screen during this time. In the process of verifying account information, your account status will show ‘Waiting.’ However, after successfully verifying account information, the status will change to ‘Active.’
You cannot transfer funds from your account while the verification status remains at ‘Waiting.’ If you provide incorrect information while setting up a Direct Deposit, your account will need to undergo a ten-day pre-note period.
Comdata Card Benefits:
- You will not have to wait as long to receive your salary because you won’t receive paper checks.
- Using the Comdata card login, you can check your Comdata card balance from anywhere and at any time. At locations that accept Mastercard, you can use the Comdata card.
- You can set up a notification alert for each transaction and when your employer loads cash on payday.
- You can withdraw cash from ATMs with this Comdata card.
In summary, we have shown you the best possible steps for registering, activating, and logging in to Comdata Card; however, if you have any troubles, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also activate other cards by visiting our official website theaveragecash.com.