This post will explain how to apply for a Gap card, activate a Gap card, and its benefits, so let’s have a look!
Gap Inc., sometimes known as Gap, is an American multinational retailer of accessories, clothes, and personal care goods with millions of customers in the United States and other countries. In order to make buying easier for its millions of clients, Gap launched the Gap card. Customers who have a Gap card can shop at any Gap store and its subsidiaries, including Banana Republic, Athleta, Old Navy, Hill City, Intermix, and others, and still get rewards, discounts, and seasonal offers.
How to Apply for the Gap Card?
The application process for a gap card is simple. Follow the listed instructions below to apply for a Gap card.
- First, go to the Gap apply application page.
- Then, please enter your personal information, such as full name, phone number, address, zip code, annual income detail, and so on, in their appropriate field.
- Once you have entered your information, click on the “Continue” button.
- If your application is approved, you will receive your card within 3-5 business days.
How to Activate Gap Card
There are two methods for activating your Gap card, which are detailed below:
- Activate Gap Card Online
- Activate Gap card over the phone.
It’s up to you what method you will choose to activate your Gap card.
#1 Activate Gap Card Online
Follow the given instructions to activate your Gap card online safely.
- First of all, you have to visit the Gap card application page.
- Then, enter your user id and password to access your Gap card online account. However, please click on the “Register” button if you have not already registered.
- After that, enter your Gap card number and zip code, then click on continue to proceed further.
- Enter your social security number and other required information and create a username and password to log in.
- Then, Click on “Activate” to complete your Gap card activation process.
- The bank will activate your Gap card and give access for use as soon as possible.
#2 Activate Gap Card Over the Phone
You can contact the Gap card activation hotline if you do not have access to the internet or cannot activate your Gap card due to a server issue.
- To get started, dial the Gap card activation phone number at 1-800-887-1198.
- A customer service agent would contact you and ask that your card be activated.
- Following that, carefully follow the instructions and provide information to the instructor.
- You will be prompted to enter information about your Gap card and personal information.
- This proves your identity and assures you are speaking with the card’s valid owner.
After completing the above steps, your Gap card will be activated and ready for use in a short time.
Read Also: GAP credit card login
Gap Card Benefits
There are many benefits that Gap Card provides to its customers, some of them listed below:
- Earn bonus points when you shop at any Gap store or its subsidiaries.
- Earn 10% back on every purchase you make at Gap and Gap Factory.
- You can return products purchased with your credit card even if you do not have the receipt.
- Online shipping is always free.
- Earn a 5% bonus for every 500 points you accumulate from all of your transactions.
First, you must activate your Gap card to get these benefits. We have mentioned above how to activate Gap card. You may read it.
Customer Care Service
If you have any further questions, you can call a Gap card customer service agent at 800-887-1198.
If you have received a Gap card, you must activate it in order to begin completing various things on your credit card online account, such as paying bills, making payments, enrolling in paperless statements, and viewing rewards earned. You can activate your Gap card online or over the phone. We hope this information has helped you to activate a Gap card.