This article is your solution for GAP credit card login, FAQs, and pros and cons, and we will explore how to use this Synchrony Bank-issued credit card, limitations outside of their family outlets, and rewards in greater detail.
The GAP card is issued by Synchrony Bank and is a store credit card with limited utility outside of the brand’s family of locations. This card is ideal for customers who frequently shop at GAP, Banana Republic, Old Navy, or Athleta. The GAP card is only valid in GAP family stores. Like other store cards, this card is appropriate for people who can pay off their balances each month. So let’s get started!
What is GAP?
The GAP is a well-known trendy clothing store frequently visited by fashion-conscious people looking to improve their appearance. If you are a frequent shopper at the store, having a card will provide you with privileges that will allow you to earn rewards.
GAP Credit Card Login Guide
When you successfully log in to your GAP credit card, you access features such as bill payments, checking your rewards balance, viewing billing statements, and more. Here’s how to log in to your GAP credit card.
- Visit the official GAP website at Eservice.Gap.com.
- Enter your login information (username and password) and click the secure login button.
- If you follow the verification processes, you will be able to continue.
- The GAP Visa Credit Card has a variable APR of 25.24 %.
Pros & Cons Of GAP Credit Card
This section will guide the advantages & disadvantages of the GAP credit card. So let’s have a look!
- Option to earn bonus points
- Earn rewards while shopping at GAP or its sister stores
- Additional GAP Card Benefits Login
- High APR
- Other cards with greater rewards
- High late fee
Requirements for Applying the GAP Credit Card
If you want to apply for the GAP credit card, so you should have these requirements, which are listed below:
- A person must be a legal resident of the United States.
- The credit history should be clear.
- A social security number is required.
- You have to provide your government-issued picture for identity verification during the procedure.
How to Apply for the GAP Credit Card?
You can easily apply for the GAP credit card with these steps, which are given below:
- First, go to the official GAP credit card application page by clicking here.
- Fill up your personal information as directed.
- Choose your preferred way of receiving the billing statement.
- Accept and submit the Synchrony Bank terms and conditions.
Read More: How to Apply for Belk Credit Card
GAP credit card rewards
As previously stated, the GAP credit card rewards 5 points for every $1 spent at GAP family stores, Athletica, Old Navy, and the Banana Republic and 1 point for every other transaction, with a maximum of 500 points earned for every $5 spent.
Other advantages include
When you sign up for GAP e-statements, you will earn 4,000 more points, 10% off, birthday gifts, the freedom of receipt-free returns, and help you save for every $100 spent at GAP as it earns the account holder a $5 bonus and 1 point per dollar spent at gas stations and grocery stores for every other $1 purchase.
Read More: How To Activate Netspend Card?
If you face problems while you login to your card or apply for a credit card, you should contact them through the following numbers are for customer service:
- If you live in the United States, dial 1800-427-7895.
- If you are calling from beyond the United States, dial 1-614-744-3907.
- Call 1866-450-4468 for general assistance.
We hope you enjoy shopping and want to try on a variety of clothing at regular intervals by visiting GAP locations, and you will receive various benefits. If you are not authorized for the Visa, your purchasing options may be limited because you can only shop at certain stores.
The GAP credit card login rewards can only be utilized at GAP family stores before they expire. As a result, before making a final decision, you must understand the card thoroughly. Thanks For Reading!
Frequently Asked Question
Does GAP have late fees charges?
Yes, there is a $27 late fee for delayed payments in the last six months and a $37 late fee if you have already missed a payment in the prior six months. If your payment is past late, you have 26 days from the billing date of your statement to settle.