Barclays Bank provides consumers with exclusive travel offers through its Priceline Rewards Visa Credit Card. It is one of the most popular sites for the online booking of hotels and travel tickets. You can earn up to 5X reward points and unlimited bonus points when using the Barclays Rewards Visa Credit Card on the Priceline website.
You have arrived at the right place. You will find information regarding PriceLineRewardsVisa/Activate, Priceline rewards visa credit card charge details and Priceline Rewards Visa Credit Card Benefits. This information will be beneficial to everyone who seeks it. So let’s get started!
Priceline rewards visa activate Guide:
If you wish to activate the Barclays Priceline rewards visa card, you must check out and follow the steps below.
- First, visit the Barclays official website for activating your Priceline rewards visa credit card.
- Click on the “Set up Online Access” link below the Login button on the homepage.
- Then, you have to provide your date of birth, social security number, account number, occupation, and citizenship status for identification purposes.
- Next, click on the “Continue” button to continue with the process, and you will be able to set up your online account after a few steps.
- After reviewing and checking your information, you will be able to activate your Barclays Priceline rewards visa credit card.
Priceline Rewards Visa Credit Card Charges Details:
You should review the following information carefully if you wish to learn about the Barclays Priceline rewards visa credit card charges.
- This card offers 0% introductory APR on all purchases made within 15 months during the initial period.
- After the 15-month introductory period, you will be charged an APR of 17.49 percent, 22.49 percent, or a minimum charge of $.050, depending on your credit score and market conditions. In addition, you must pay 27.74% APR on the cash advances.
- In order to avoid these interest charges, you must pay the total bill within 23 days of the invoice raising date.
- 3% or $5 will also be charged for the fund transfer.
- You will have to pay $10 or 5% for the cash transfer.
- Moreover, you are charged $39 for late payments or returned payments.
Priceline rewards visa login Process:
In this section, we will discuss how to create a Priceline Rewards Visa account login at PriceLineRewardsVisa/Activate. By reviewing and following the steps carefully and wisely, you can learn more about this process.
- To manage your Barclays Priceline rewards visa credit card account, visit the official website at www.banking.barclaysus.com.
- Next, click on the Login button located on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the login page, where you must enter your credentials.
- Next, you will enter your user ID and password.
- Then, press the “Login” button.
- As soon as you are authenticated, you will be able to access your Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa account.
Barclay Priceline Rewards Visa Credit Card Account Password Reset:
If you have forgotten your Barclays Priceline rewards visa credit card login password, don’t worry!. It is effortless to recover your login password by following some simple steps. Follow the given steps to recover your password.
- First, visit Barclay’s official website as mentioned above in the login section.
- After that, you must look for the option to login to your account on that page and click on it.
- After that, you will be converted to the account login page.
- On the login page, click the “Forgot User ID or Password” link.
- Following that, you will be redirected to another page to verify your personal information, such as your social security number, primary phone number, and so on.
- To proceed, click the “Continue” button.
- You will be able to reset your password or User ID for your Barclays Priceline rewards visa credit card account once your information has been verified.
Priceline Rewards Visa Credit Card Benefits:
The following are some of the benefits of the Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa credit card that you should be aware of. Check out the following information carefully regarding the Priceline rewards visa application.
- Priceline Rewards Visa credit cards will not change any types of annual fees, which is essential for customers.
- Additionally, when you make eligible purchases through the official Priceline website, you will be able to earn 5x reward points.
- You can also earn reward points on any other purchase that accepts the Visa credit card.
- The card will charge a 0% introductory APR on all funds transfers for the first 15 months.
- When you spend $1,000 on all your purchases during the first 90 days, you will receive up to 10,000 points.
- When you redeem your rewards for credit statements, you will also receive a 10% cashback on your reward points.
- You will be able to earn 1x unlimited reward points for the first 30 days after transferring the balance.
- When making international purchases, you will not be charged any foreign transaction fees.
- You can earn unlimited rewards from this card.
- Due to the $0 fraud liability protection coverage, you are not responsible for any fraudulent changes.
Barclays Customer Service:
You don’t have to worry if you get stuck in the middle of accessing your account or if you have any problems or queries and need some additional help.
The information provided below will assist you in contacting Barclays Priceline rewards visa credit card customer service.
- General Enquiries: 1-866-951-1416
- International Call: 1-302-255-8888
- TDD/TTY Service: 1-866-483-3705
- Complaint Register: 1-86-225-9725
- General correspondence: P.O. Box- 8893, Wilmington, DE 19899-8893
- Complaint Register: P.O. Box – 8801, Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
- Loan Billing Dispute: P.O. Box – 8893, Wilmington, DE 19899-8893
- Credit Bureau Dispute: P.O. Box – 8803, Wilmington, DE 19899-8803
- Credit Balance Refund: P.O. Box 8893, Wilmington, DE 19899-8893
- Loan Payment: P.O. Box – 13337, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
- Headquarter: Barclays Bank Delaware, 125 South West Street, Wilmington, DE 19801.
Additionally, Barclays will offer a variety of other services, such as:
- Current account
- Savings accounts
- Barclays offer and rewards
- Personal Loan
- Car Loan
- Debt consolidation loan
- Home Improvement loans
- Top-up loans
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Bonds Investment
- Commercial banking
- Investment Banking
- Wholesale Banking
- Private Banking
- Wealth Management
I hope this article will help you activate your card, so please share it with others so that they can also benefit. Furthermore, if you have any issues or questions about this article, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by commenting below.
Frequently Asked Question – FAQs
1. What is the best time to start using my card?
Ans: You can start using your card as soon as you activate it.
2. How do I cancel my card?
Ans: Go to the PricelineRewardsVisa.com website and follow the instructions on the screen.
3. What if I lose my card?
Ans: If you lose your card, you can call the customer service number on the back of your card.