The Saks Fifth Avenue Credit Card is widely recognized as one of the most valuable credit cards in the world. Capital One is a client of Saks Fifth Avenue, which provides the company with a variety of financial services, including HRSaccounts Saks (Hotel Reservation Services accounts).
In this article, you will get information about Saks Fifth Credit Card or Mastercard to access your account online, make payments, and other related information. So let’s begin!
Saks Fifth Avenue Credit Card – An overview
Saks Fifth Avenue has its own credit card, the SakesFirst Credit Card, which Capital One issues. They designed two kinds of credit cards:
- Saksfirst store Card
- MasterCard Saksfirst World Elite
Saksfirst Store Cards can only be used at Saks Fifth Avenue locations, but Saksfirst World Elite MasterCards can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Saksfirst Store Card users receive numerous benefits and reward points, but you must first apply for this card to take advantage of them.
Saks Fifth Avenue Credit Card Offers Benefits And Reward Points:
Customers of Saks First Avenue Credit Card can earn a variety of rewards points. Here is a list of the benefits offered by Saks First Avenue Credit Card:
- Saks Fifth Avenue is offering a 10% discount on your first purchase.
- On your first $2,499 in purchases for the year, earn 2 points per dollar spent.
- For the entire year, earn 4 points for each dollar spent on purchases between $2,500 and $9,999.
- Standard Shipping is free.
- Special events will be announced first to you.
Saks Fifth Avenue Online Account Access
You must visit Saks’ official website in order to access your account online. Following that, you must read and follow the instructions provided below:
- Go to the SaksFirst official website by clicking here.
- Please click on the sign-in button.
- A login screen will appear. Please enter your username and password.
- Fill out all required information in the appropriate fields and click “Sign In.”
If you have a Saks Mastercard, please follow the link below to another page:
Saks Bill Payment Methods
- You can pay your Saks Fifth Avenue credit card bill online by logging into your Saks account online.
- Using the phone method, you can pay your Saks bill. If you need assistance or make a payment, you can call 1-800-221-8340.
- If you wish to make payment by mail, please send your check to the following address:
Saks Fifth Avenue Credit Card
PO Box 71106
Charlotte, NC 28272-1106.
It doesn’t matter if you get stuck while accessing your account or need additional assistance if you have any problems or queries. Please contact them using this phone number (1-800-221-8340).
We have shown you the best possible methods for logging in, paying bills, and contacting Saks Fifth Avenue credit card; however, please leave a comment below if you have any problems. If you want more credit card activation guides, please visit our website theaveragecash.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is It Possible to Pay by Phone Method?
Yes, Saks offers bill payment services that can be accessed by phone as well. To make a payment or for further assistance, please call 1-800-221-8340.
Can I Pay by Mail?
Yes, you can also pay by sending your check to the above-mentioned payment address.