Sam’s Club is a membership-only retail warehouse club owned and operated by Walmart. Founded in 1983, the leader of wholesale clubs is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The retailer was named after its founder Sam Walton.
Sam’s Club offers consumers merchandise from groceries to electronics, clothing, housewares, furniture, toys, tools, and health & beauty products. The retailer operates 600 plus locations in the US alone.
In this article, we provide a comprehensive guide to Sam’s Club credit card login, payment, and customer service. We also cover different aspects of the Club’s relationship with its members, like Sam’s Club Credit Card Rewards & Benefits. So, let’s get started.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Login Guide
As a Sam’s Club member, you can access your account information and manage Sam’s Credit Card at the official portal. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- First of all, Go to Sam’s Club login page.
- You will see the sections: Consumer Credit Account and Business Credit Card Account when you reach there.
- Then, once you’ve chosen your login type, you’ll be taken to the login page, where you must input your username and password in the blanks. Double-click on the “Secure Login” button.
Once you’ve logged in, you can manage your account information and perform transactions.
Have You Forgotten your password?
If you’ve forgotten your Sam’s Club Username, then you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, You need to go to the login page and click on the “Reset Password” link available below the “Secure Login” button.
- Enter your username and zip code and double-click on “Continue.”
- Once you justify your account, you can obtain a new password.
Sam’s Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
Here are the top benefits of Sam’s Credit Card:
- Sign-up bonus: Upon applying, new card members receive a $25 cash back on their initial purchase and a $75 welcome offer (good for one year).
- First purchase rewards: For your first purchase with your credit card, you can get 1% cash back.
- No annual fee: Sam’s Club Mastercard comes with an initial sign-up fee of $0. However, there are no yearly fees or charges for carrying this card.
- Other benefits: This credit card offers a collision damage waiver on rental cars when you book through the Visa Travel Network, extended warranty on eligible purchases, travel, and emergency assistance services.
How to Make a Payment on your Sam’s Club Credit Card
Making a Payment on your Sam’s Club Credit Card is very much easy and can be done using the following steps:
- Login to the official portal of Sam’s Club Membership.
- Now, click on the ‘My Account.
- Then, select the option called “Payment.”
- Then input the amount you want to pay and click on ‘Submit.’
Sam’s Club Credit Card Customer Support
The Club’s customer support can be contacted via phone or live chat. You can also send them an email as well as write a letter. However, you must make sure that you don’t do the latter two before trying any of these three options for a resolution.
You can contact Sam’s Club customer service via phone on its business days from 7 am to 11 pm Central Time. Call at 888-746-7726.
Sam’s Club provides excellent savings to its members. It has an ideal location and a wide range of products and services available for all its customers. From this guide, you can easily access Sam’s credit card login, payment, and even customer service by following simple steps so, if you haven’t become a member yet, then join today!