Walmart Visa Gift Cards are the perfect gift for almost any occasion. Because they have the Visa logo, you can use them wherever Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States (50 states), the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico), and other regions in the United States. If you received a Walmart Visa Gift and want to know how much money is on it, you’ve come to the right place.
this article will explain how to quickly check your Walmart Visa gift card balance step by step.
Check a Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance
There are three ways to view your Walmart gift card balance. They include;
- Online, go to www.walmartgift.com/wmgift.
- By phone, call 1-866-633-9096.
- At the store.
Let’s discuss each method;
Check Your Gift Card Balance Online
Follow these steps to validate your gift card balance online.
- Visit the Walmart Visa Gift card page on this URL-www.walmartgift.com/wmgift.
- You will see a “Check your Gift Card Balance” section on this page.
- Here, you’ll be required to enter your Visa gift card information such as Gift Card Number, 3-digit Security Code located at the back of your card, and the card’s expiration date.
- After double-checking that the information you’ve entered is correct, click “Check Balance.”
- Your gift card balance will be immediately displayed on the screen.
Check Your Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance by Phone
Another option is to contact support at this number – 1-866-633-9096. This is usually an automated telephone system.
When you call this number, follow these instructions. You may be required to provide gift card information for verification. If the system verifies your card details, your gift card balance will be automatically read.
If you have more pressing questions, you can speak with your current customer service operator.
Find Out Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance at the Store
You can get your Walmart Visa gift card balance simply by going to your nearest Walmart store and asking the customer service teller to check the balance for you.
- Should your Walmart gift card ever get lost or stolen, Visa’s zero liability policy will keep your unused balance safe.
- When you receive your gift card, be sure to register it first. Otherwise, you will not be able to make purchases online, by phone, or by mail. Also, writing a Visa gift card will protect you if your card is lost or stolen. Registering your card also allows you to quickly check your balance or view any previous or recent transactions.
- Walmart Visa Gift Card cannot be used for recurring automatic payments such as membership subscriptions. However, Walmart solves this problem with its Walmart MoneyCard prepaid card. You can use it as a debit card and even use it for recurring automatic payments.
One of the most significant benefits of a Walmart Visa-branded gift card is that you can use it just about anywhere in the specified states and regions.
Before you go any further and shop with a new gift card, make sure you know the value by checking the available balance as described in the article. This will help you avoid problems when placing your order.
Other frequently asked questions
What can I use a Walmart Visa gift card for?
Use the gift card when shopping online, in a store, by phone, or by mail. To maximize your shopping experience, register your card.
Are there any restrictions on the use of the card?
Yes, there are a few limitations to note. For example,
- Cannot be used for recurring automatic payments.
- Can be used in the USA only.
- Unable to withdraw cash from an ATM.
Can I add money to the card?
Not. Walmart Visa gift cards are not rechargeable.
Who do I reach if I have Walmart Visa gift card queries?
You can call customer support at 1-866-633-9096.